CTU Durban Review

Dear Bonita

I wanted to thank you most sincerely for a wonderful Excel course on Monday.  When I first walked into the training room I was a bit apprehensive when I saw the young faces looking back at me as I thought that I might not keep up with the youngsters.  However Malusi is such a good facilitator that my concerns were unfounded.  I also realised that I do still have a brain that works quite well.  I didn’t have any problems grasping the concept of Excel and following his clear instructions.  I was very impressed with Malusi as he managed to get everyone to understand what he was saying and if anyone didn’t understand, he almost seemed to sense it and would look at you searchingly, until you admitted that you had a problem, or hadn’t grasped what he had said.

Malusi is extremely patient and thorough and I think you have a ‘gem’ of a facilitator with him.  I will definitely be back to attend more courses at CTU as I have so much to learn.  The position of CTU at The Square is ideal as your offices are located in the centre of Umhlanga’s CBD and there is plenty of parking at the Square.  I am delighted to have found your company as I have been wanting to attend an Excel course for a long time but haven’t known where to go.  Now I know exactly where to go!


Bonita, as I mentioned I will post a review of CTU on the Facebook business page of Anchor’s Rest.  I haven’t really understood how Facebook works until recently so I haven’t been posting articles, news items, etc. and haven’t been getting the Facebook page “liked”.  I am concentrating on getting that done now, so when I have a fairly decent amount of “Likes” I will put my review on and will notify you straight away so that you can have a look and alert your colleagues to it.  The reason I would like to have the page with some decent content and following is so that your review will be seen by business people and won’t be wasted.

Kind Regards,
Cilla Rose

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment