JPM Administration Services take in 4 STB students

CTU Stellenbosch is very proud to have 4 of its students placed in internship positions at JPM Administration Services.  They all look after Desk Top Support.


3 of the 4 students

One of the students had the following to say:

“I am currently doing my second year at the CTU Stellenbosch campus specializing in MCITP.

In my future career plan, I always wanted to work for a globally-recognized company where I could spread my wings and broaden my horizons. When the opportunity arose for an internship at JPM Administration Services, I grabbed it with both hands! I'm currently still studying, so it goes without saying that I have a very busy schedule with working and studying at the same time, but I'm enjoying every moment.

JPM Administration Services is a great company and having two young enthusiastic women as my seniors, there's never a dull moment. They work hard and both are very dedicated, and although it's only my second week I have already learnt so much from them.

I hope to continue at JPM Administration Services after my internship as I definitely see myself here in the future."

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment