Dean Vermeulen - Success Story


I found out about CTU at a presentation at HTS Kimberley in the middle of my matric year, 2009. Later that year I attended the open day in Bloemfontein which made me decide later that week that this was where I wanted to study. I registered for the Computer Aided Draughting and Design course which I started studying in the year 2010. In March that year I got into a motorbike accident which caused me to miss two weeks of class. During this period I got great respect for CTU and the facilitators who helped me to catch up with all the work missed during this period. I passed the year well. Even though I had a great deal of stress about the international exams, they stood by me the entire time and gave me moral support.

I decided to do my 2nd year as well. I decided to go further in Inventor instead of Revit. Once again I did well in my class work, but struggled in my Internationals. I passed my International exam the 2nd time and started sending my CV’s out to different companies. They called me for an interview but I could not attend the interview because of the graduation. I received the award for best CAD student.

The interview was rescheduled and the interview was a big success. I was appointed on the 1st of December at a construction company.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment