Divan de Jager - Success Story


After we completed our first year Graphic Design programme at CTU Vereeniging, a fellow student and I decided that we would start our own business. We started working in January and we have been on the go ever since. Our monthly income has increased every month since January and along with that, our confidence when it comes to designing.
The knowledge I gained during my time at CTU has proven invaluable and without it I would not be where I am today. I am constantly learning new things when it comes to graphic and web design and I would never have been able to understand it if I did not have the skills the course had taught me. Starting our own business felt like the right thing to do after we finished the programme and we don’t regret that decision at all. We are still going strong and we hope to be at it for a very long time.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment