Inge Kruger - Success Story


When it was time to make a choice about my future studies, I was scared that I will not make the right decision. Because I felt this way, I took the time to discover my passion and the different options for me. When CTU visited my school and told us more about the courses and what you can achieve by studying at CTU (National Qualifications and International Certifications), I decided that day, right there in the school hall, I want to be a Graphic Designer.
In my 1st Year I studied Graphic and Web Design. My 2nd year I studied Multimedia and Web Development. 1st year was a bit difficult because we were learning how the programs work. When the real work started, it was great. I gave my best in everything I did. 2nd year was a bit more difficult (advanced programs), but as the year went on I passed them. The year went by very fast. Before we knew it, it was graduation time again. The holidays were nice, but then the stress of getting a job started building up.
I filled in application after application and still no feedback. One day Lizelle called me and asked if I want to work for CTU and be a facilitator to the 1st year Graphics students. I didn’t even have to think about it and said yes right away.
And that’s where I’m now, still learning every day and doing my work to the best of my ability.
Thank you for the opportunity.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment