Success Story - Christopher Ooijkaas

Christopher studied at CTU Vereeniging

In 2010 I started a Draughting course at CTU. The course was great fun and I’ve learned many things in that one year.  Everyone at CTU was always friendly and always made sure you understood everything to the full extent - nothing was ever left out. I also made some great friends that always made the day better than what it was! We had some great times at CTU.

The company I work for specialize in structural, mechanical, piping and civil engineering and I’ve started in the mechanical side of Draughting. In the next 2 years or so I want to move to civil and then structural engineering depending on how things work out.  I’m having great fun at the company. They are very good to me and I hope to go further with all my studies soon!

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your blog here. After reading your success story I am looking forward to join CTU for Draughting course as I am also a mechanical engineer. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.



    excel courses sydney

    ReplyDelete