Success Story - Herman Dippenaar

Herman studied at CTU Roodepoort

Since graduating from CTU I’ve gained more than 2 years’ experience in C#.NET programming.  Specializing in Enterprise application development, WEB Services, Windows service, Multi-Threading and TCP/IP Socket Programming. Mostly working on high performance multithreaded server applications. 

Microsoft qualifications have helped me a lot when I was looking for a job because once you put Microsoft behind your name, everyone knows you can work hard and the credentials just look awesome. You can also give your MCP ID to your future employer to verify your details and qualifications online, which is a very nice feature to have. 

Currently I have a number of projects to handle, but mainly I am busy doing an advanced TCP/IP communication server that transmit alarm signals from one place to another using a IP modem we import.  We specialize in alarm monitoring/debtors’ software; we currently have about 400 security companies running our flagship software (Listener). We also do vehicle tracking and guard tracking/roster software. 

I was appointed as Junior C# Developer, but have worked my way up. I am currently running projects on my own and I have the responsibilities of a senior.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment