Adriette Noeth - Success Story


Studied @ CTU Bloemfontein
Career: Clerk/SHEQ Administrator

For almost my whole school career, I never actually knew what I wanted to study. CTU visited my school to tell us more about the courses and what we could achieve at the end of each course (National Qualifications and International Certifications). One of their courses grabbed my attention immediately, and right there that day, I decided that I wanted to do the Business Administration: Professional Course.

In my one year course we did a couple of subjects. For a one year course it was quite a few subjects to learn and write exams on, but as soon as you’re enjoying what you do no one will be able to stand in your way. And you will be able to do the best in everything you do.

As the year passed everyone was excited about the graduation and the long holiday. With the right qualifications I had at CTU, I knew looking for a job wouldn’t be a problem. So after only two filled in applications I received a call from a company (Sub Contractors for mines) asking me if I want the job as a Clerk/SHEQ Administrator. The job was mine.

So here I am working at the company for a year now, learning new things every day and doing my work to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the opportunity.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment