Christo Maree - Success Story

Studied @ CTU Vereeniging
Career: CAD Facilitator
I registered at CTU in January 2009 and didn’t really know what to expect, because I had mixed feelings. I was a little scared as well as excited and was wondering how the year would turn out. The first day was really hectic but I made a lot of new friends throughout the year.  We had so much fun, but we also studied hard and I enjoyed my classes. During June 2010 CTU contacted me and asked if I would be interested in a job as facilitator for the CAD class. I was so excited and immediately agreed for an interview as I only had a part time job at that stage. I’ve started at CTU, very nervous but also excited for what was to come and what I could give back to the students from what I’ve learnt the previous year.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment