Theophelus Mutwanamba - Success Story


My name is Theophelus Mutwanamba. I’m an IT postgraduate. I graduated at CTU Training Solutions in 2006. Believe me, when I graduated I was so happy and ready to prove myself in the IT world. I didn’t know it will be hard to get a job. Getting my first job was hard and frustrating.

By God’s grace I finally got a job. But that’s not why I’m writing this article. The reason why I’m writing this today is to let you guys know that  looking for an IT job is no longer hard and frustrating  if you are qualified. A few weeks ago, while I was browsing the Net, I came across an advert which was talking about CTU recruitment agency.  I registered my CV with them and 2 days after I’ve registered I received a call from Mercia from CTU Recruits, telling me that she had received my CV and there is a post that correspond with my CV and qualifications. She asked if she must send it through and I agreed. I got a call from the company who did a telephonic interview. They then invited me to a formal interview and after doing a fingerprint check, I got the job. I did the interview but CTU did the search and arranged the appointment for me. My point is if I knew about CTU Recruits a long time ago it wouldn’t have been hard for me to get my 1st job.

THANK YOU CTU.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment