Letter to CTU Recruits


Near the end of November 2011 I received a call from Claire at CTU Recruits, informing me that they have organized an interview for an IT job at a Pretoria based company. From then on I have only had good experiences with CTU Recruits.

Claire accompanied us to the first group interview and gave us advice on how to dress, and how to conduct ourselves during the interview. This was an immense help and the friendly advice and interest in how we did was amazing.

From then on Claire stayed in touch and eventually informed me that I have been called back for a second interview, and I eventually got the job.

The level of professionalism and personal interest was unbelievable. They went a long way to provide me with everything needed, and also to place me in a job that would suit my personality and help to improve my career further.

So all that is left to say is a big thank you to Claire and everyone at CTU Recruits for their amazing service and friendly and helpful personnel.

Regards
Francois du Toit.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment