Nicole Antoniadou - Success Story


In my first year of studying MCITP, I had two job offers within the first 6 months and CTU helped me get my first job as a part-time technician. I am in my 2nd year of MCITP now and I have already been offered another job, all with the help of the CTU Recruits team. I love CTU Career Campus Pretoria, as the facilitators are properly qualified, friendly, helpful and organized.

I would recommend CTU Career Campus Pretoria to any student as the CTU family will help you through your study years with care and compassion. My experience at CTU has been amazing and I will miss the fun activities we do when I leave for the working world.

CTU Training Solutions

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment